Hi! I am Ashley, photographer at Ashley Langtry Photography. I am a Newborn and Lifestyle Photographer in San Diego California, shooting since 2012. I am a Canon Girl, and shoot with a Mark iii. I love to use a variety of lenses, but my two most used are my Sigma 35 Art, and my Canon 70-200 2.8. But, I can’t get over the love of my nifty-fifty, and find myself shooting with it regularly when documenting my own family.
Ten Fun Facts about Me
- My heart is split equally into two halves; one that loves pizza, and the other that loves burritos.
- I am ridiculously smitten by two little gingers.
- One of my dogs has his own Instagram account.
- I never leave home without a HydroFlask and a camera.
- I listen to podcasts while I run. And gangster rap.
- I read. A lot.
- I Netflix a lot too.
- My family has moved four times in the past eight years, and we have two more moves scheduled in the next eighteen months.
- I named my daughter after two kids movies I watched while pregnant. Ellie Mahoney (can you guess which two?)
- I want to write children’s books someday.
Can’t wait to see your shares this week!