Hello! My name is Jen and I am the face behind the camera at Mountain Pearl Photography, an on-location portrait, wedding, and birth photographer located in the gorgeous Missoula-valley of western Montana. I have been shooting on a Sony since 2010, with my go-to lens being my precious 85 1.4. I am extremely excited to be this week’s guest judge over at Dear Photographer this week!
Website. Facebook. Instagram.
10 Fun Facts About Me:
- I am a wife and a mama to four hilarious children.
- I am a birth doula.
- I have a marketing and design company.
- I grew up on Long Island, NY but have lived in Montana for 10 1/2 years.
- I love chocolate, maybe a little too much.
- I love pizza more than chocolate (could be considered a problem).
- I love to sing, but probably shouldn’t.
- All of our children were born at home with a midwife.
- I cry at every single birth I attend.
- I love black and white images so much.
Can’t wait to see your photos – Jen