Hello! I’m Stephanie – photographer over at In Her Lens. I live in Missouri and have been a hobby photographer for as long as I can remember. I am self-taught, aside from a film photography class I took back in 2008. The only thing I remember from that class is how fun it was to develop my own film. Currently, I am focusing most of my photographic energy on completing a photo a day project. I am excited to be the guest judge this week over on the Dear Photographer Facebook page!
10 Fun Facts about Me
- I have a dog, named Walter, that I am obsessed with.
- I collect coffee mugs.
- Most of my photos are edited on my phone and/or tablet.
- I shaved my head once to raise money for childhood cancer.
- I drink sweet tea almost every day.
- I carry my camera with me every single day.
- I love owl decor.
- I have a major sweet tooth (that I am trying to get under control).
- I secretly wish I knew how to do ballet.
- I love reading.