Hey y’all! I am Brooke of Brooke Ashley Photography. I am a natural light portrait & wedding photographer based out of beautiful Savannah, GA! I am thirty years young, married to my soulmate for 9 years and counting and together we have two beautiful babies and one scruffy fur baby. I am a creative, fiery, passionate Virgo. Lover of life. Day dreamer. A people person. An extroverted, introvert. Positive thinker and Instagram-aholic. I found my passion for photography in High School and in 2009 my family chipped in and bought me my first DSLR, a Canon Rebel XT, and I haven’t looked back since! Nowadays I shoot with my beloved Canon 6D and my Sigma 35mm Art hardly leaves its dock. I am extremely excited to be this week’s guest judge here at Dear Photographer and I cannot wait to see all your beautiful images!
Website. Facebook. Instagram.
10 Fun Facts About Me:
- I consider myself to be a LOVE-tographer; meaning I love to capture love in all its forms!
- Our family was an Air Force family up until 2014. I formed some of the greatest, life-long, ride-or-die friendships during my husband’s time in service.
- I don’t have many; but I LOVE tattoos. My (current) favorite one is a Dinglehopper behind my ear.
- I will chose white chocolate over milk or dark chocolate any day.
- I cannot hang past 9pm. I am an old woman and love sleep too much!
- I met my husband on Myspace.
- Before I die, I want to visit Oia and Mykonos, Greece.
- I have moved across country twice. Once from Georgia to California and then from California back to Georgia.
- I have a really hard time hearing compliments. Like, it makes me so uncomfortable!
- I am living with Charcot Marie Tooth disease.
I love capturing LOVE with my clients. And I guess I am just feeling extra smooshy since we just had Valentine’s Day this past weekend, and because I am a sucker for a good romantic image, I have chosen “smitten” as this week’s theme. “Smitten” means to be overwhelmed or struck by something; it’s such a great descriptive word for being struck by love! I cannot wait to see your “smitten” images!!
Have fun. xo, Brooke