Hello! I’m Jennifer, photographer from Jennifer Dell Photography and Sleeping With The Chef… I live in Houston, Texas with my husband, four children, four chickens, three ducks and three dogs. I’ve been shooting since I was a senior in high school in 1999 and running my business since 2007. In my bag I carry: Nikon D4, Df, D700, 24mm, 50mm, 85mm, 105mm, 135mm, 70-200mm and a lens baby. I’m so excited to be the guest judge on the Dear Photographer Facebook page!
Website. Website (2). Website (3). Facebook. Twitter. Pinterest,
10 Fun Facts About Me
- I know every Beatles’ song by heart. Some I even mastered on Rock Band – The Beatles version.
- My happy place is the ocean – on it, near it or in it.
- I’m a sucker for animals, especially baby animals.
- I have an obsession with shoes and handbags.
- I have celiacs disease, so does my 5 year old little boy.
- I’m a foodie, which is good because we own restaurants and my husbands an amazing chef.
- I just started a new project: Sleeping With The Chef… it’s a collaboration with my husband and our careers.
- Love Actually is my favorite movie of all time.
- Stationary is one of my obsessions.
- I’m good with a shot gun (sporting clays, not animals see #3).
The theme I chose for this week is Beauty and the Beast! Here’s mine (and yes the buffalo was really there and really real). Start posting yours on Monday! I can’t wait to see the entries.
Start posting your images on Monday! I can’t wait to see the entries!