Hi, I’m Sally-Ann. I’m a love & lifestyle photographer in the Crowsnest Pass, Alberta. In my camera bag is a Canon 5D Mark ii (new to me!!!), bubble gum, and my favourite lens (right now), my 50mm. I’m so thrilled to be this week’s guest judge over on Dear Photographer’s FB page.
10 Fun Facts About Me
- I love sparkly, glittery, glitzy things, but also vintage, rustic and rough things…
- I met my husband through a motorcycle club.
- We have 6 beautiful children.
- We teach our children at home.
- We used to have an old school bus that we turned into a camper… I wish we still did!!!
- I love to belly dance.
- Olives have been my favourite treat since I was a child.
- We live in the Canadian Rocky Mountains, but I grew up on the East Coast…
- Sometimes, I eat my emotions (they often taste like brownies… lol).
- For me, photography is a way to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary… to help people see the beauty in themselves, and to capture glimpses of people’s lives that they will treasure always.