Hey ya’ll! I’m Nikki, photographer at Nikki Smith Photography. I am a beach loving Florida momma of 2 who loves to travel, laugh and capture special, unscripted moments in life. I’ve been shooting for more years than I can count. In my camera bag, you’ll find my Canon 7D, my Lensbaby Sweet35, my 50mm 1.8, a prism and a stuffed tiger. I am thrilled to be this week’s guest judge at Dear Photographer and am looking forward to seeing what you submit!
Website. Facebook. Instagram.
10 Fun Facts About Me:
- My real name is Allison, Nikki is my nickname (from my middle name, Nicole).
- Photography is my second career. I started out in the radio industry.
- Pizza is my favorite food. A classic pepperoni is my go to, mushrooms are a deal-breaker.
- I’m a flip-flops-for-ever kind of girl.
- The beach is my happy place.
- I know how to surf, but don’t anymore because life just gets in the way.
- Most Thursdays, you can find me at the beach watching the surfers and daydreaming.
- My husband and I dated for 8 weeks before we got married. We’ll celebrate 18 years in December. When you know, you know.
- Weather permitting, I try to swing in my hammock every day. I say I’m meditating, but really, I’m napping.
- Photography feeds my soul and when I get *the shot*, my soul sings and my feet dance.
Excited to see your photos!