Hi! My name is Erin Morrison and I am the person behind the curtain of Erin Morrison Photography. I was born and raised in Illinois and moved to the great souther state of Tennessee. I make my bed in Knoxville, but I love to travel all over East Tennessee. I consider myself to be a walking contradiction; a Type A personality with a creative streak, a yankee who says fixin’, and a lover of comedy who couldn’t tell a punch-line to save her soul. I started my photography journey as a Nikonite in 2011. I switched to using Canon full-time in 2015. In my bag is a Canon 5d Mark III, Canon 5d Classic, 35mm 1.2 lens, 50mm 1.8 lens, 135mm 2.0 lens, and I just purchased my first tilt shift lens this year. I am super pumped to be this week’s guest judge over on the Dear Photographer Facebook Page!
10 Fun Facts about me:
- I am a twin (fraternal) and my husband is a twin (identical); we have one beautiful daughter.
- I love bacon. And more bacon. Did I mention bacon?
- I love hashtags. I feel like they are my inner voice screaming out. #sorryimnotsorry
- I still love dancing to the Wobble when I photograph weddings. #dontjudgeme
- I always forget to take my lens cap off.
- I hate coffee, but Starbucks takes a lot of my money for their chai tea.
- I wanted to become a photographer when I fell in love with my wedding photographers.
- I continue to work full-time as a victim’s advocate for child abuse victims.
- I compare my photography work to a lot of other photographers in this industry, and it is by far my biggest weakness.
- I wasn’t sure how motherhood would be for me, but I can say with all my heart that my daughter is the love of my life. #lovehertothemoonandback
Yay for pretty light!
Excited to see all of your posts this week!