Hi, friends! I’m Jenn of Jennifer Russell Photography. I’m a lifestyle and documentary photographer, and an advocate of therapeutic photography. My blog Messy Meraki explores the topic and hosts a monthly color-themed collaborative project. I shoot with a Nikon d750 and 35mm Sigma Art. I’m excited to be the guest judge this week over on Dear Photographer’s Facebook page!
10 Fun Facts about Me
- I live with two crazy boys who call me mom.
- I have a Masters in Social Work.
- Tea > Coffee
- I make myself brownies after the kids go to sleep on a pretty regular basis. They still have no idea.
- I’ve lived on both coasts, Alaska, and Guam.
- I love my black lab, Koda.
- I wish I knew how to crochet.
- I’ve backpacked six countries.
- My favorite color is turquoise .
- I think I’m the only person who still plays the Sims.