Hello, I’m Jenn, and I am so excited to be guest judge this week over on the Dear Photographer Facebook page! I am a portrait photographer located in Northeastern Nebraska and I started my journey into photography back in 2011. I love capturing families and children, but honestly there really isn’t anything I don’t love shooting. It’s all about exploring and having fun in my book.
Website. Facebook. Instagram.
10 Fun Facts About Me:
- I am madly obsessed with vintage afghans and quilts. It’s become a storage problem.
- I am patiently waiting for my acceptance letter to Hogwarts.
- I really want a pet pig.
- I surprised my husband at our wedding 9 years ago with secretly having the end theme from “Star Wars a New Hope” play as our recessional.
- I have horrible anxiety issues.
- 4 out of 5 family members have their birthdays between Aug 4 and Sept 1 – the other is a lonely February baby.
- I like big books and I cannot lie.
- Lavender and Lilac are my favorite smells in the world.
- Number 8 is true until I have a newborn session and get a whiff of that perfect new baby smell, and grab as many snuggles as I can.
- I can pop out my shoulder blades and “walk like a lion”. Totally freaks my kids out.
This image is of my daughter, she is 6 and LOVES to help out with everything. We were making mini cheesecakes, and she literally put the cherry on top. I never want to forget these moments, right now, home is where my heart is, 24/7, celebrating everyday moments, and these 7 weeks of summer…
We are spending the summer with me at home for 7 weeks for the first time in ever. It’s amazing, it’s beautiful, it’s like I am not getting calls at work to tell me the kids are fighting, I’m right here with them. HAHA! This time is so precious, and I find that I want to capture every moment. So, share with me your special moments that show where your heart lies. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!!