Hey there! I’m Eboni (Ebi) Rivera, Chief Sentimentalist and Photographer at Luxe Art Images, LLC. I provide emotive, heart-tugging, heart-warming, feel good photography for people who give a crap about the preservation of their memories. My style is mostly Documentary but I do a bit of Lifestyle for certain sessions. I live in Suffolk County, Long Island, NY and have been shooting professionally since 2012.
In my camera bag, I carry a Nikon D750 with a 28mm 2.8 which almost never leaves my body. My other favorite lenses that hangout in my bag are my 50mm 1.4 and 85 1.8 along with my back up D600 body, some extra batteries and extra memory cards. I’m really stoked to be this week’s guest judge on Dear Photographer’s Facebook page and I’m excited to see everyone’s beautiful images.
10 Fun Facts about Me:
- I’m a “hugger” by nature. I give each person I meet a big warm embrace or kiss on the cheek even if it’s our first time meeting.
- I run 5K’s, 10K’s, half marathons or any mileage in-between.
- When shooting, I see most of my images in black and white and edit for a moody conversion.
- I’m an inspirational quote junkie.
- My hairstyle changes drastically at least 2x a season sometimes even more – it all depends on how bored I am.
- British television drama’s and comedies are my jam! Don’t judge… I grew up watching them 😉
- White sandy beaches, turquoise water and tropical weather is my idea of a vacation. If it doesn’t consist of these three things then it’s not a “real” vacation in my book.
- I crochet.
- I can still do a cartwheel.
- Four words. I.Love.Red.Wine. 🍷
Share an image that instantly makes you feel nostalgic about your childhood.