Hi there! My name is Vivien and I am a documentary photographer in the Manchester, CT area. I specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, and family photography. I am married to an amazing man and together we have three beautiful children, whom we homeschool.
In my camera bag, I have a Nikon D750 with a Sigma 35mm Art lens. As my backup, I have my trusty Nikon D7100 and an awesome ultra wide angle lens that I bought mainly for street photography- the Tokina 11-16mm.
I feel very honored and excited to be this week’s guest judge on the Dear Photographer Facebook page. Can’t wait to see all your amazing submissions!
Website. Facebook. Instagram.
10 Fun Facts about Me.
1. I’m originally from Frankfurt, Germany.
2. I just started taking mixed martial arts classes.
3. My degree is in American Studies and Communications and I love to write, but haven’t written anything in a while.
4. I love having pets and we have many of them- two dogs, two cats, two bunnies, a ball python, and chickens.
5. My favorite place to be is the beach.
6. Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
7. I knit.
8. If I could live in any city in the world, it would be NYC.
9. My biggest photography idols are Nan Goldin and Vivian Maier.
10. I love to sing.