Hello! I’m Cynthia, photographer of Cynthia Dawson Photography. I specialize in lifestyle and emotive storytelling portraiture. I strive to capture the nostalgia of childhood with my photographs. I love to push my creativity and have a soft spot for imagery that speaks to the heart. I’m obsessed with interesting light and the shadows it creates. My style is storied, sentimental and emotionally intimate. In my bag, you’ll find a Nikon d610 and sigma art 35. I also have a 50mm used for freelensing. I’m super excited to be guest judging for Dear Photographer Facebook page this week!
10 Fun Facts About Me:
- I love to decorate and binge watch HGTV while pinning lots of DIY projects on pintrest. My husband is usually the one that does the DIY but that’s okay!
- I wouldn’t get anything accomplished with out my daily planner. If I don’t write it down, it won’t get done.
- I can’t go to sleep with dirty dishes in the sink.
- I always make my bed (do you hate me yet? LOL)
- I love to bargain shop at second hand stores, especially for antiques and household goods.
- I can’t cook but I can bake a mean pan of brownies.
- I craved salads with my last pregnancy. I think that should go down as the weirdest pregnancy craving ever!
- I don’t throw out greeting cards and have a huge box of ones I have been given.
- I love British humor novels.
- I am president of The Gold Hope Project, a non-profit my daughter Ava inspired. They provide portrait sessions to pediatric cancer patients.
I can’t wait to see what you post this week!