Hi all! I’m Angee of 2B Seen Photography in Columbia, Missouri. I’m a full time career wife and mom to an almost 12-year-old boy. I’ve been a hobbyist photographer since high school but for the past 3 years it has been a side gig and creative outlet for me. I primarily shoot with a Nikon D610, a Sigma 35mm Art, a Lensbaby Edge 80 and Lensbaby Velvet 56. I’m thrilled to be the guest judge this week over at Dear Photographer!
Website. Facebook. Instagram. Pinterest.
10 Fun Facts about Me:
- I have a serious addiction to coffee and camera bags, but coffee is much cheaper.
- I am an animal lover. We have two dogs and three goats.
- I am the oldest of 3 girls.
- I spent a year on Guam when I was 15-years-old.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- In school I played the flute and piccolo and had dreams of playing in the St. Louis Symphony.
- We traveled for my dad’s business and in total I attended over 8 different schools.
- I have 9 nieces and nephews.
- I love The Black Crowes and have seen them in concert 4 times.
- I am the world’s laziest photo editor.