Hey everyone, this is Tonya, from Moments by Mancuso. I am a storytelling photographer from North Carolina. This month I am celebrating my 1 year anniversary since I started photography. In my bag, I have a Sony A77II, 50m 1.8 and 70-200mm. I am super excited to be the guest judge this week at Dear Photographer Facebook page!
10 Fun Facts About Me:
- I am married to a professional BMX bike rider.
- I don’t like cake or chocolate.
- It’s crazy scary how much my middle child is like me!
- It took until having my 3rd child but I am now a coffee drinker.
- I love FALL!!! Seriously though.
- Until moving to the south, I was an avid snowboarder.
- I wish I had used my 5 years of learning French because I forgot it all!
- I suck at the technology part of photography and wish I could hire someone to do that part for me.
- I am addicted to black and white images.
- I love Jesus!
Fall is here and the best part of this season is the activities and traditions that revolve around the food! Pumpkin everything, apple, butternut squash, Thanksgiving-you get the drift. Of course, there is room for creativity here and the theme is not restricted to fall food. I can’t wait to see the yummy goodness you all come up with!