Hi! This is Amy Vick of Amy Vick Photography. I live on the beautiful southern Oregon coast with my husband, 4 children and 2 labradoodles. I shoot a little bit of everything but I am most passionate about kids and families. I love capturing real authentic moments and I consider myself a very hands off photographer. In my camera bag is a Canon 6d, a Canon 35mm 1.4 and a Canon 135 F/2. I am a prime girl for sure!
I am so exciting to be your guest host this week. The Dear Photographer community is so inspiring and supportive and I am thrilled to be a part of it.
10 Fun Facts About Me
- I was born in Canada, raised in Washington state, and now live in Oregon.
- I LOVE coffee. And Chocolate, and peanut butter, but definitely coffee.
- I have an instagram account for my dogs.
- We just bought a house after 8 years of renting. I am having so much fun decorating it and making it ours.
- I hate mushrooms.
- I love sushi.
- I love and hate to cook at the same time. I love creating delicious meals, but I hate all the prep and clean up. It gets so tedious.
- I REALLY want a french bulldog but my husband and Daughter are allergic. (no offense to my adorable labradoodles!)
- I have pretty much been ODing on Reese’s peanut butter cups lately. My youngest son is allergic to peanuts and we recently did a therapy called OIT to desensitize him. It’s pretty much amazing and has changed our lives. So after 6 years of avoiding peanuts, I cannot get enough.
- My oldest two kids have the exact same initials.